11/01/2012

a month in pictures - october 2012

October went by so quickly, didn't it? I can't believe this year is almost gone. Looking outside it feels like winter already and I start to think about christmas decoration. A few months ago I found fatmumslims blog and started to join instagram and her picture a day challenge. Last month was the first month I posted a picture almost every single day. I'm kind of proud of myself. Not to mention I finished a few knits and even a whole new amigurumi design, phew

1. Where you stood: on my rug, in my living room, close to the balcony, obviously animals were coming in, ouch
Day 1: where I stood #FMSphotoaday #amigurumi #crochet #ouch #photoaday #instadaily
2. Lunchtime: pasta!, fresh with tomatoes, yumm, I love pasta
Day 2: lunchtime #FMSphotoaday #pasta #lunchtime #photoaday
3. This happened today: it's been a holiday in Germany: Tag der deutschen Einheit and me and a few friends went to see the feast at Ministergärten, it's been the most beautiful weather and a wonderful day altogether
Day 3: this happened today; Berlin, Ministergärten #FMSphotoaday #berlin #greens #shoes
4. What you read: I read on my kindle, sometimes I have company, what I read at the moment?: the forgotten garden, Kate Morton
Day 4: what I / we read: the kindle, at the moment its the forgotten garden by Kate Morton #FMSphotoaday #kindle #amigurumi #crochet #instadaily #instagood #instamood #photoaday
5. Shadow: bell peppers on my balcony in the afternoon light. They finally started to get color and cast shadows on the wall
Day 5: since it's raining today and there really is no light to make #shadows I thought I share the shadows my peppers made a few days ago. #FMSphotoaday #photoaday #pepper #instadaily #orange
6. I’m thankful for…: a lot of things, my family, my friends, my life after all
but I just didn't take a picture

7. Light: first day of "winter", it was freezing cold and I burnt the first candle of the year
Day 7: light, outside autumn finally won, it's raining and cold and dark, inside candles are burning #FMSphotoaday #photoaday #picoftheday #candles #light #fairies
8. Angle: obviously either a hard one or I've forgot

9. Red: my rubics cube is a pyramide
Day 9: red, a #rubicscube only in pyramid shape #red #FMSphotoaday
10. Emotion: I felt a bit dull and silent that day, the weather didn't do much to cheer me up, all cold and grey, but this window mirrored it perfectly: grey with that little bit of fire that will lighten things up sooner or later
Day 10: emotion, feeling kind of dull and silent today, this window perfectly captures this #FMSphotoaday #emotion #red #window #autumn
11. Something close-up: some knitting, I bound of this cowl and it became a good friend afterwards, winter is sooo damn close
Day 11: close up: binding off a #cowl #knitting #fmsphotoadayoctober #FMSphotoaday #zuzuspetals #yarn #instadaily #instagood
12. On the table: I harvested: bell peppers from the balcony
Day 12: on the table #fmsphotoadayoctober #FMSphotoaday #pepper
13. Landscape: Berlin, at the back there is the Reichstag in the front the Holocaust Memorial
Day 13: landscape #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #berlin #sky #landscape
14. Makes you laugh: a squirrel in the botanical garden, it didn't show any sign of fear and got really close to our group of people
Day 14: makes me laugh #squirrels #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #makesmelaugh #instadaily #instagood #instamood #squirrels
15. Dinnertime: I love rice pudding with cherries and I finally found an easy way to cook a single serving, just for myself, yumm, in the microwave, takes twenty minutes, but no clean ups and no milk burnt
Day 15: dinnertime #ricepudding #milchreis #fmsphotoadayoctober #FMSphotoaday #nomnom #cherries #dinner #instagood #instadaily #instamood
16. Something you wrote: mmh, I don't write?, I do, but I guess I didn't feel like writing just to take a picture


18. Made you smile today: the most beautiful weather, the most beautiful trees, the most beautiful colors, the most beautiful time of year: autumn
Day 18: made me smile today: autumn weather is so #beautiful #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #autumn #berlin
19. Letters: just in time before the day ended: I spent the afternoon with a picnic and a long walk: graffiti art over the water..I wonder how it got there
Day 19: letters
20. 4 o’clock: traffic jam, yay
Day 20: 4 o'clock: on the road aka traffic jam in Berlin #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #Berlin #autumn #fall #tree #orange #sky #trafficjam #instamood #instadaily #instagood
21. Calm: a morning walk in the woods, sometimes I love love love my job
Day 21: calm: a morning walk through the woods #fmsphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #FMSphotoaday #wood #morning #sun #instamood #instadaily #instagood #calm #silent #silence
22. In your town: saturday was Zoo day
Day 22: in your town: in my town there is a Zoo and at the entrance there stands this statue #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #Berlin #zoo #tierpark #beautiful #autumn #fall
23. The view from here: my plate, eggs and tomatoes
Day 23: my view from here: dinner with eggs and tomatoes #fmsphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #photoadayoctober #picoftheday #photoaday #dinner #dailyphoto #instafamous #instamood #nomnom #instadaily #instagood #instagrammers
24. Weather: well, it's autumn: cold and cloudy
Day 24: weather: what the weather app said and what it really looked like #weather #fmsphotoaday #fall #fmsphotoadayoctober #sky #instagrammers
25. People: a weird day! a really weird day, I'm working as a saleswoman and got lost in the woods that day, I didn't see much people at all, weird!

26. Listening to: I spent my lunchtime with the radio, and I love the high noon talk at fritz radio
Day 26: what I'm listening to: highnoon Fritz radio #fmsphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #photoadayoctober #picoftheday #photoaday #photooftheday #fritz #radio #nofilter #instafamous #instamood #instagrammers #instadaily #instagood #black
27. Morning: damn it! missed another day, but this is the picture I took in the evening, I know it's cheating, but hey, it's my blog ^__^
Last minute #halloween crafting #sketching an #amigurumi
28. Looking back: having the new bat design in mind, I looked back at my first one, couldn't believe I made it in 2009
Day 28: looking back: 2009 I first created a #halloween #amigurumi it was a #bat
29. Moon: I couldn't see the full moon myself, but my weather app could...
Day 29: moon: It's too cold to get outside and take a pic so here's the weather apps #moon #FMSphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #weather #instadaily
30. Clothes: my outfit of the day, it's cold and I'm wearing boots and a hat, a hat with a pixie pointed top
Day 30: clothes, my #ootd today #clothes #fmsphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #followme #photoadayoctober #picoftheday #photoaday #winter #igers #instaphotography #instadaily #instafamous #instamood #instagrammers #igdaily #instastyle #instagood #style
31. Whatever you please: dinnertime again, I helped myself to some pasta, halloweeny pasta yummyumm
Day 31: whatever you please: Happy Halloween everyone with #halloween #pasta #fmsphotoaday #fmsphotoadayoctober #instasweet

what was your October like? was it fun, was worth remembering? I hope you had a wonderful one.

hugs, Diana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.