5/01/2014

Framed - April 2014

wow, the year is passing by so freaking quickly! I can't believe it's already May! I know everybody and their cat complains about the fast passing months, but come on! really? May? no!, but then again, summer is just around the corner, I wore hot pants today when we were out for some ice cream and a walk and it felt amazing! anyhow let's check April:
-----
oh Mann, schon wieder ein Monat vorbei, ist das zu glauben? ich weiß das wirklich jeder immer und überall feststellt wie schnell das Jahr vorüber geht, aber echt? Mai? nicht wirklich, oder? naja heute war ich spazieren und Eis essen mit kurzen Hosen und das war schon echt schön, also her mit dem Sommer! und jetzt gucken wir mal wie der April war:

1. SOMETHING PURPLE: I've been on vacation for a few days with my friend Jana, in the breakfast room there was a purple candle light, can you see the sea in the back? it was so beautiful there! ---- Kurzurlaub mit ner Freundin, und am Frühstückstisch gabs lila Kerzenhalter, das war so schön da!

2. IN MY HAND: is a filofax now, I started using it by late March and still really like it, if you wanna see my layout just say hey, in the comments below ---- ein Filofax, ein trend geht um und ich bin auch dabei, anderseits den Kalender zu organisieren kann nie schaden oder?

3. SHAPES: square? ---- quadratisch?

4. GOOD TOGETHER: friends and knitting ---- Freunde und stricken

5. NOT MINE: this black shawl belongs to a friend who forgot it after last nights knit night ---- dieser schwarze Schal gehört ner Freundin, sie hat ihn gestern abend hier liegen lassen

6. A TASTE OF SPRING: chives for breakfast, can it be any better? ---- Schnittlauch zum Frühstück, es gibt nicht besseres

7. WHERE I’D RATHER BE: outside (I've been at a hotel again for the whole day and would rather play in the sunshine) ---- draussen (war mal wieder im Hotel den ganzen Tag und hätte doch viel lieber draussen gespielt)

8. HOBBY: oh I had planed a picture of all the tools I use for my various hobbies ... ---- oh da hatte ich ein Foto geplant mit den ganzen verschiedenen Werkzeugen für meine ganzen Hobbies...

9. DARK: it's so dark you can't even see ^__^ ---- so dunkel dass man's garnicht sieht ^__^

10. MY FAVE PART OF THE DAY: leaving the dentist ---- dem Zahnarzt den Rücken kehren

12. ON MY LEFT: an emu ---- ein Emu

13. MORE PLEASE!: weekends I miss you ---- Wochenenden, ihr fehlt mir

14. DIRTY: .. ---- ..

15. I’M READING THIS: during my job I see all sorts of doctors toilets, this one was pretty old fashioned ---- lest selbst..

16. MY VICE: Sweets! especially chocolate-coated marshmallow treats---- Süßes! und Osterschaumküsse ganz besonders

17. SOMETHING I LEARNED: oh I don't have a picture but I actually learned something very important in April, never try to bake with yeast and lactose free milk! as the milk doesn't contain enough sugar anymore the yeast won't function (unless you add sugar again, which I did with my second batch of dough) ---- oh, ich hab zwar kein Bild, aber gelernt hab ich trotzdem was: nie mit laktosefreier Milch und Hefe backen. Da die Milch nicht mehr genug Zucker enthält wird die Hefe nicht arbeiten, zumindest bis man ihr wieder Zucker zuführt, was ich bei meinem zweiten Brotteig dann auch gemacht hab

18. GOOD: idea this was! a hollow egg with some decorative straw and arranged with some flowers ---- tolle Idee: ein Ei mit nem Deko-Halm durch die Mitte und ins Blumen gesteckt

19. MONEY: isn't funny in a rich mans world

20. EGG: for breakfast, I hope you had a happy Easter time ---- zum Frühstück, ich hoffe ihr hattet eine schöne Osterzeit

21. CLOSE: my easter buns ---- meine Osterbrötchen

23. ENTRANCE: occupied! ---- versperrt!

24. A POP OF COLOUR: my new bedding ---- meine neue Bettwäsche

25. REMEMBER: I have forgotten ---- hab's vergessen

26. ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS: my mint survived winter ---- meine Minze hat den Winter überlebt

27: UNDER MY FEET: we BBQed and it was just too good to take a picture of the coal or the grass or the fun ---- wir haben gegrillt und es war zu schön um die Kohle oder das Gras oder den Spaß zu fotografieren

28. CHAOTIC: .. ---- ..

29. CONTRAST: sun and shadow ---- Sonne und Schatten

30. SOMETHING SILLY: taking a picture of my boyfriend taking a picture of a pink panther ---- ein Foto von meinem Freund machen, wie er ein Foto vom pink Panther macht

I hope your May will be awesome!, Diana -- einen tollen Mai, Diana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.